Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine Goodies for your Babies

 photo valentinesBlend_zps172bb804.jpg

Valentine Mouse - I love these book series, they're one of my favorite sets
Bow Clip Set - We have the headband set and now that Ellie's hair is long enough for a tiny ponytail, she's all about clip in bows and enjoys picking one out each morning.
Love is You and Me - we were gifted this book last year from a dear friend and it's such a sweet message
Bath Crayons - Ellie loves these and we're ready for a new set
Pajamas - how cute are these pjs? Love them!
Tinkerbell Movie - I'm so glad a new movie is out! We've seen all of the fairy movies too many times to count

Every year growing up, my mom always gave my sister and I something small to celebrate and it was always so sweet. I remember one year she got me a white purse with multicolored hearts and pink piping and I absolutely loved it. I used it for years and years and remember it like yesterday when I came home from school and it was on the table waiting for me. I'd like to keep the tradition going with my own children and want to give Ellie something small every year (last year she got socks and two books) and here are some ideas I'm thinking about this year.

What are your plans for the big day of love and chocolate?

2 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

Great gift ideas! At 38 years young my mom still gives me a little something for Valentine's Day....usually...I hope she remembers this year. Ha! I love all the traditions you have started for your family.
xoxo
Rachel

#mommylife said...

My mom did the same thing! Can't wait to start with Kenzie this year! Great ideas too! All about the clips and love those mouse books!..ps.. Another Rachel😉^Hi!