Thursday, July 3, 2014

Can you (h)ear me now?

If you look at my jewelry collection, I have plenty of statement necklaces and stud earrings. Statement earrings though? Not so much. I wear earrings everyday, but always tend to stick with some basic studs. I love the look of statement earrings, but hate the feeling of dangling ones. Solution? Statement studs! After seeing these gorgeous beauties on Kate Mara, I went on a hunt to find some equally gorgeous studs.

 photo kate-mara-660_zps6f1d8d25.jpg

 photo EarCuffBlend_zpsb1e41ba8.jpg

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Aren't these beautiful? I think they would be easy to wear as well. Not ready yet for something so loud? #3 are the perfect way to to dip your toes into the trend. They are sitting in my shopping cart ready to checkout now!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I love the earring jackets! I just picked up a pair from Baublebar...I know I'm late, but your baby is beautiful!!

XO Alex

http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com