Monday, March 24, 2014

Obsessed: Very Jane

Want to know my late night obsession? Jane.com. It started when I brought Ellie home from the hospital. They have tons of goodies for babies, home décor, and lots of cute accessories and clothes. I became obsessed. I religiously check their Facebook account to see what items are going live at midnight and even set an alarm so I don’t miss out on them! I started ordering this and that at all hours of the night when I would be up nursing Ellie and would forget what I ordered until I had a nice surprise in the mail. Matt has even been conditioned to my late night shopping sprees, every time we get a package in the mail he asks me, “Now what did you buy from Very Jane?”. He’s so cute.

I’m no longer a shopping zombie, I’m still just as hooked to the site. I've found so many great items that I use and wear all the time, it’s my little secret shop that I just have to share with everyone. I've posted about my great finds and the site several times in the past, but I think it deserves its own post. Jane is a daily deals site that lists new items every day at great prices from some of my favorite boutiques and Etsy shops. Each item showcased is linked back to the shop so you can check out other items from the shop or if you missed the sale on Jane, snag it directly from the source. Everything I've bought from there has been great quality and they’re always up on the latest trends. I've only had one issue with an item, a jewelry piece was delivered broken, and Very Jane and the shop replied back to me right away and I had a replacement necklace within days. I love great customer service and was happy to have the issue resolved so quickly.

These are my first clothing items from them, and I can't take them off! I've worn them each once a week since they arrived. I recently wore the Bow top with the Stella Frosting necklace out with some of my sorority sisters and got so many compliments. The bow on each sleeve is such a sweet detail. I'm thinking about wearing one of them for our family pictures we're taking in a few weeks, but haven't decided which yet. The tan top is called the Kendyl and I absolutely love the silhouette. It's great to wear with jeans and looks fantastic tucked into a pencil skirt for work.

 photo 64222181-7203-46D3-B287-4FA168216116_zpsjckgmura.jpg photo 6F7F1D92-715A-4C1A-B206-92BD1FD3BE0E_zpszfkigbzg.jpg
 photo 03D55199-53B0-43D7-93CB-050245310E92_zpstkqwo73h.jpg photo 6E8F5E37-83FE-412C-B0DC-1D9E139F1261_zpseoogoamr.jpg photo 07652BBC-3C5C-431D-9C80-64C6ECE4EA0B_zpsfrewppru.jpg 

 Below is some of my favorite items from the site. They are seriously my go-to for jewelry and have lots of new goodies each day. My sister and I have a jewelry problem and this just feeds our addiction. As you can see, I've bought a ton of jewelry, but also tons of headbands for Elle Bell. 
 photo VeryJaneCollage_zpscf6727f7.jpg

Have you checked out this Very Jane yet? You can follow the daily deals and sale sneak peeks on their Instagram and Facebook page and set your alarm to get your shop on!

FTC: The Bow Top, Kendyl Top, and Stella Frosting necklace were all gifted to me by Very Jane. All other items posted were bought by me with my own money. All opinions given were based on my own experience and I am not being compensated for this post.

12 comments :

KatiePerk said...

I also look forward to their daily emails! I have bought several gifts for friends, and my daughter has racked up in the bow department!

Meg O. said...

Clearly I need to get on Very Jane stat. LOVE every single thing you got from them!!!!!

Kristin Thompson said...

I definitely have to check out Very Jane! All of your picks are too cute & Ellie is precious!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Mindi said...

can you please do a post on your new hair! I LOOVE the cut and color!!

Mrs Gable said...

Always so fashionable! I miss my pre-pregnancy clothes.

Alyssa said...

K not fair! I took one look and now I may be obsessed. This is not going to be good! Thanks for the heads up :)
loveandlifesimplified.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

SO CUTE! :) I had to unsubscribe from their emails because I was buying TOO MUCH! HAHAHAHA

Schnelle said...

I know, SO addicting! I get their emails and they always entice me to check out an item or two pretty much daily.

Frances said...

First of all, you look AMAZING!
So, I went and looked at the site and OMG I LOVE it. I already ordered two tiny initial necklaces (one with a heart and one with an A for my new last name). Can't wait to get some cute necklaces and earrings too!

Ella Pretty Blog said...

So many good finds! I want that Stella Frosting necklace - it's gorgeous :-)

Unknown said...

Love Very Jane! Do you mind sharing what brand jeans you are wearing?

Joie de Viv said...

OMG I am out of control on Jane! I seriously have a problem. And I've started ordering things on there in multiple colors too now. Love the necklaces!

xx Viv at JoieDeViv